Lifestyle Family Photography – Minnesota Spring!
In honor of this snowy spring, I have decided to give a $100 credit to all in-home sessions scheduled in April (Limited availability).
It’s late March and in true Minnesota fashion we just got several inches of snow! It is such a bummer, especially when we have had so many warm days. I even started my garden seeds! Indoors, of course.
I know that many people feel like they need to wait for green grass and full trees to have their family portraits done. Well, I am here to tell you that you don’t have to wait! In fact, an in-home lifestyle session might fit your family better than a regular old park or urban setting.
Here are some reasons why people love in home lifestyle sessions.
- Your kids will be more comfortable!
- This is especially true for younger kiddos! If they are in their own environment they are more likely to show me their personality without hesitation, and that is exactly what I want to capture!
- You will be more comfortable!
- No, you do not need to clean your entire house and you don’t have to stress trying to get everyone in the car and find the location without getting dirty 😉
- These photographs will evoke memories
- When you look back at these photographs you will see more than just a cheese smile, you will see your old piano and the kitchen table that you’ve spent so many Sunday mornings at.
Here is a video from the Deaton Family’s lifestyle session